The Children & Family Counseling Center at Youth Haven offers a wide array of individual and group counseling services to adolescents and adults to treat a range of behavioral and mental health issues, as well as assist in solving personal and interpersonal difficulties, improving relationships and promoting healthy family dynamics. Treatment approaches build on individual and family strengths and their unique capacity for change and growth all while addressing individual behavioral concerns and developmental needs. Youth Haven’s compassionate team of Mental Health professionals has the skills and experience to help your child and your family grow stronger.
Specialized therapies include Animal-Assisted Therapy, Art and Music Program and Expressive Peer Play Techniques designed exclusively for young children.
Individual Counseling for Children, Teens and Adults
- Depression and Anxiety
- Mood Disorders and Hopelessness
- Childhood Behavioral and Emotional Issues
- Physical, Sexual and Emotional Abuse
- Social Skills and Acceptance
- ADHD / ODD
- Anger and Stress Management
- Self-Esteem and Self-Confidence Issues
- Alcohol and Substance Abuse
- Abandonment and Attachment Issues
- Grief and Loss
- Nutrition and Weight Concerns
- Parent and Child Relationships
- Sibling Rivalry
- Blended Families and Co-Parenting Issues
- Responsibilities and Respect
- Separation and Divorce-Related Concerns
- Crisis Management
Counseling services are provided in English and Spanish. Confidentiality and privacy assured. Evening appointments available. Medicaid plans are accepted and private pay fee adjustments are available.
For more information or to schedule an appointment, call (239) 774-2904.